Employment with Candyland Entertainment
We are Hiring!!!
If you’re the life of the party and looking to use your social skills to make a rewarding living, while having the freedom to pick and choose your work hours, then contact us today about joining our friendly and professional team. Please fill out our application form, and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your employment.
Please read the following job requirements before applying.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to obtain an ABN if you don’t already have one
- If your applying for waitressing or promo work, you must hold a current RSA or be ready to get one
- You are outgoing, friendly and reliable with excellent social skills
- Can work weekends and late evenings, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Have reliable transport and mobile access to receive client bookings
- If you are unable to make it to your shift for whatever reason, reasonable notice MUST be given to cover your shift (failure to do this may potentially impact your future bookings)
- Full training is provided to new employees who are not experienced (Paired with an experienced dancer until your confident)
- If your wanting to upskill into another service, training will be provided upon request
- All dancers must be well presented in clean and tidy lingerie/stockings, hair and make up presentable for clients.
Get to know our girls